Saturday, April 26, 2014

You've Got A Friend - Easel Card

I've started a new class once a month called Technique Tuesday.  Coming up on May 13th my Technique Tuesday class will be featuring a simple easel card.   Everyone will make this card which uses the upcoming May Stamp of the Month and the Jubilee Paper.


I used the Artiste cricut cartridge to cut the Jubilee paper into a fun rosette behind the apple.
I love this paper!  It just makes me want to go on a picnic!

If you are local to me and want to take the this Technique Tuesday class, just let me know!  Class Fee is $5 and you can pay at the class.  I just need to know by May 10th if you are coming!

I'm submitting this card for the Friday Mashup Challenge -  Fun Fold Card.

Supplies Used:
May Stamp of the Month - You've Got a Friend (Available in May!)
Jubliee paper
Cocoa Ink
Cocoa Cardstock
Colonial White Cardstock
Jute Ribbon
Triangle Stud
Artiste Cricut Cartridge


2 comments :

  1. Yes, that IS a fun fold! I love the accordion fold to draw the eye to the main image. Very lovely. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just love these easel cards! The apple on the rosette is super sweet. Great job! Thanks for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete

Check out my Taste of Summer Pinterest Board!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...