Friday, May 30, 2014

Free To Be Me - TWO DAYS LEFT!

Wow!   Just two more days to grab the Free To Be Me Paper Pack for $5!  I LOVE this paper.... so much that I was able to get TWO!  I took a quick time out last night to sneak into my craft room and create one more card to share before this awesome promotion ends!  For this card, I used sketch #197 over at The Paper Players this week.



I finally got around to using my Oodles of Doodles (B1449) stamp set.  It was one of the first stamps I purchased when the Spring Summer Idea was released.  It is such a fun stamp!  I really need to use it more.  My accents are from the now retired Trinket Wooden Shapes.  I was excited to find little arrows to match my paper!  The twine is Hemp Bakers Twine from the Mini Medley Accents Wooden Collection (Z1837).
PRODUCTS USED:
                             
                                     Oodles of Doodles (B1449)
Mini-Medley Accents Wooden Collection (Z1837)















Free to Be Me Paper Pack - $5 with a $50 Purchase!
Get your Free To Be Me paper pack before it's gone!  With a $50 purchase (does not include While Supplies Last), you can add this pack for just $5.  PLUS you'll also be eligible to get the Stamp of the Month - You've Got a Friend for $5 too!   


Start shopping today!  
Visit my website at www.stampinheaven.ctmh.com


1 comment :

  1. Gina, love the repetition of the arrows; creates great movement around the card. The twine is the perfect finishing touch.
    So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Check out my Taste of Summer Pinterest Board!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...