It's a Merry, Merry Yuletide Carol!

Today I'm featuring the new Yuletide Carol paper!  I love to stamp wreaths so was excited to see that we have a new Christmas Wreath stamp in our new Annual Inspirations called Merry, Merry. 


Playing with this wreath was fun.   I stamped the wreath in 2nd generation New England Ivy.  Next I used sponge daubers to daub the ink onto the berries and pine cones.   The berries are Ruby and the pine cones are Cocoa.  Check out the little bird!  I inked the bird up on the corner of my cocoa pad and then used the sponge dauber again to ink the berries.

I used our new Gold Shimmer Trim (LOVE THIS!) and Gold Sequins to give the wreath and card a little Christmas Cheer.

This card will be on display at my Annual Inspirations Open House on Saturday, September 6.  I would LOVE for you to drop by and bring a friend!  I'll have samples of ALL the new papers in addition to many of the new products!  PLUS as always.... FREE Make & Take AND Door Prizes!  It's always fun!

Products Used:

Comments

  1. I just ordered that stamp set last night. :) I love all the sparkle on your card.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder