Pathfinding with Freshly Made Sketches

Here is another card for my Open House Display!  I had so much fun making this card using the new Pathfinding Paper from Close To My Heart.  The sketch is from Freshly Made Sketches.  I used our new Woodgrain Embossing Folder and Chocolate cardstock to create this fun woodgrain look.  After running it through my cuttlebug, I took a sponge and Chocolate ink and rubbed the ink over the embossing lines.   This gave the wood a more defined look.


I used the Thankful Heart stamp for my sentiment, leaves and pumpkin.  I got to experiment more with our new ShinHan Touch Twin Markers.  I love these markers but I need to practice more on the blending and coloring but I was pretty happy with how the pumpkin and leaves turned out for a beginner.  They are really easy to use.   I placed one of the cork pieces with the heart on it from the Pathfinding Assortment pack over the "A" in Heart and added a few Gold Sequins for added embellishments to the card.



If you are local to me, you can see this card and more in person at my Open House on September 6! Stop by any time between 9am and 1pm!  I'll have lots to share and a FREE Make & Take!  Plus Door Prizes!! 
I'll be at Gateway Mechanical Office Building - 2722 Lascassas Pike - Murfreesboro, TN
Hope to see you there!

Comments

  1. This turned out so cute, Gina. I can't wait to get that stamp set, and woodgrain embossing folder. Not sure why I keep putting it off. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card, Gina! Love the colors and I'm crazy about that DSP! Love the little touches of the blue and your fantastic coloring. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal