Chalk It Up on Display!

What a CRAZY past several weeks it has been!  Last Saturday I held my Annual Inspirations Open House to showcase the new products in Close To My Heart's Annual Inspirations Idea Book!  I spents weeks prepping projects and getting many of my upcoming events ready for display and sign ups!  If you missed coming out to my Open House, I'll be sharing a few of the items I had displayed over the next couple of weeks.  

Today I'm sharing the new Chalk It Up Paper paired with our new Designed Decor Colonial White Shadow Box (Z2016).   I really love these new frames!  Use these frames to display your favorite pages! This wooden frame has a hinged back that opens for easy loading with a magnetic closure.  This frame is also available in black (Z2015)!  

I just love this picture of Kayli.  It was her 1st grade school picture! Her excitement for school really shows.   She is nearly 20 years old now! - my how time does fly!


This was a project that I put together literally at the very last minute.  It was so easy too because I used the Chalk It Up Paper (X7184B) along with the darling Chalk It Up Compliments (X7184C) which are dimensional elements!   I also added the Chalk It Up Assortments (Z3009) which are fun puffy stickers and tied it all up together with the new Black Striped Twill Ribbon (Z1988).


Thank you for stopping by!!  You can see all the new products in our Annual Inspirations Idea Book which is posted on my website!   Shop 24/7!   Visit www.stampinheaven.ctmh.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder