Halloween Swing Card with Artfully Sent

I managed to sneak in some play time last night while watching the season premier of Nashville.  (Yes, I'm a big fan!)  Although I really wanted to create another pop-up card, I thought I'd stick to the same key I used for my Happy Halloween card I shared the other day.

This time I used the swing function key to create this Halloween 5x7 Swing card!

I cut two base pieces.  One, from Sunset Cardstock and the other from a piece of B&T Scaredy Cat paper pack (X7185B).  I trimmed 1/8" off from all the edges of the B&T piece so that the Sunset cardstock would still show.  I added a piece of black cardstock behind the pumpkin and then I adhered the B&T piece right on top.  Next I cut out the "BOO" using the SHIFT key for the swing card onto a different piece of Scaredy Cat B&T.

Who is saying "BOO"?  It's the 'witchy bird' from the Scardy Cat Compliments!


I also added Black Shimmer Trim and Black epoxy stars from the Scaredy Cat Assortments.

Stay tuned! Tomorrow I will share a Sentiment card  I created using the same key!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder