Scraredy Cat Banner

I don't think I ever shared the Scaredy Cat Banner that we will creating next week at my September Girl's Night Out Event.  You might have seen it over on my Upcoming Events tab but I wanted to share it here in case you missed it!  This banner was so much fun to create and easy too because I used the Artiste Cricut Cartridge to cut the banners, borders and even the letters!



Once the banners were assembled, I added the Scaredy Cat Compliments, Purple Shimmer Trim and scattered Black Epoxy Stars about.  The Thistle ribbon matches perfectly and makes a great way to hang the banner.    Now I'm all ready to decorate for Halloween!

Everything for this project will be pre-cut for my GNO attendees.  All they need are some kindergarten skills - trimming and gluing!  You can't get any easier than that!


Comments

  1. This is really cute. I might borrow this idea for banners I was thinking of making for my children's classrooms. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Were you able to use the paper from the paper packet or did you have to order more? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal