Thinking of You with Artfully Sent

Yesterday I managed to get in some crafty FUN time!  I didn't have anything that I HAD to do so I got to create for fun.  Well, actually there were a few things I needed to do but I decided to procrastinate and have fun instead.

I checked out the challenge blogs for the last few days and found a sketch over at Retro Sketches I wanted to use.  I decided to incorporate some cuts from my new Artfully Sent Cartridge.


I used the Scene function to cut the piece with the cut out flower on the Hollyhock Paper Fundamentals cardstock.  I slipped in a piece of Brushed B&T behind the cut out flower.   I didn't let the cut out flower go to waste.... it kind of blends in with the card but I did attach it beside the cut out flower.  Here is a little close up:
                                               

"Thinking of You" and the butterflies were from the Icon Function key.  Everything was cut at 7".   Because the Icon key is linked to the card function keys (Scene and Pop Up) I didn't have to guess the size to the butterflies or the sentiment!  I just left the measurement the same as the card size I cut for the Scene Function.     I added Pink Glitter Gems and used my Scallop Border punch to to make the border from Pear Cardstock.



Products Used:
Brushed Paper Pack (X7190B)
Pear Cardstock (X5764)
Paper Fundamentals Adventure Assortment (Z2032)
Pink Glitter Gems (Z1807)
Journaling Pen
Artfully Sent Cricut Collection (Z3017)

I just LOVE my new Artfully Sent Cartridge and I'm looking forward to playing with it more!
I will be offering a monthly Artfully Sent cricut class beginning in 2015.  If you are local to me and would be interested in attending, be sure to email me to make sure I get you on my mailing list!  

If you purchase the Artfully Sent Cricut Collection from me for the full collection price of $99, you will get one FREE Artfully Sent Cricut Class ($10 Value) and a FREE package of 5x7 Envelopes!  This special offer is ONLY available through me.

Visit my website to order your Artfully Sent Cricut Collection today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal