Deal of the Decade and December Stamp of the Month

Wow!!!  Where is December going?  I looked up and it is suddenly 1/2 over?  I'm no where NEAR done with my Christmas shopping!  You might have thought with my blog being a little dormant that I have been busy with decorating and shopping.  But, no.... I have no excuse.  My crafting has taken a little hiatus.  I think I became so overwhelmed with everything going on with day to day that the crafty side of my brain has taken a break.  I have gone and sat in my craft room but haven't really done much and I have a box of new product just waiting to be used!

Even though I don't have any new creations that I have done lately to share I DO have a really cute card that was created by my fellow CTMH consultant and spa girlfriend Kristina Livingstone.   I'm participating in a Stamp of the Month Swap with several gals and Kristina had the Cutie Pie December Stamp of the Month to share.  This card is so cute I just had to share it!


How could you not want this stamp?  Isn't this adorable?   Kristina used liquid glass on the cupcake's blue icing and also on the hearts in the banner.  The picture kind of shows the shine.  (Sorry, I'm not the best photographer.)  I love how she cut a bow from the Artiste Cricut Cartridge. The bright and cheerful colors from the Confetti Wishes paper pack just make me smile every time I look at this card.

Thank you Kristina for letting me share your card!

Just a reminder! During the month of December we are having the Deal of the Decade.  When you spend $50 you can choose any (and as MANY) "C" and "D" size stamps for just $10!  These are stamps that are regularly priced at $13.95 and $17.95!  That is a HUGE savings!  So if you have had a few of these on your wish list, get them now!  Now is the time to stock up!

And while you are at it, you can throw in this Cutie Pie December Stamp of the Month for only $5!


Shop my website today!   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal