Happy Birthday!

Today is my oldest daughter's birthday!  My my my how time sure flies!  I can't believe that she is now a beautiful young woman.  This is the first time EVER that I have not been with her on her birthday.   An AMAZING opportunity came up for me and my husband to take our very first trip to Hawaii thanks to Close to My Heart!    We did celebrate an early birthday with her before we left.  I am sure she is getting alot more wishes today from her friends and family.  She might as well drag it out and take advantage of the all the Birthday Wishes because it only happens once a year!

Everything was sneaking up on me so quickly and I realized that I needed to get her card made early! I wanted the card to be a little more sophisticated this time so I chose to go with a black and white theme with flowers.  I used my new vine embossing folder for the background.  I stamped the flowers with the Pretty Petals (C1599) stamp set.  This stamp coordinates with the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge so I cut out the flowers and then stamped them.


The sentiment is from the set - Happy to be Friends (C1608).  This has a been a very popular set lately with my customers!  It does have some great sentiments on it!   I adorned her card with lots of black sequins (single and strands!).  These come in the Mini Medley Accents Black Collections (Z1862)




Happy Birthday to my beautiful daughter Kirsti!  
I Love you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder