May Artfully Sent Class - Baby Cards!

I had a very productive time on my Spa Girls Retreat this past weekend!  It is always fun to get together and share creative and business ideas!  We had such a good time!  I got most of the things on my To Do list finished!  I'll be sharing those creations over the next few weeks!

One of the very first things I worked on was designing the cards for my May Artfully Sent class.  This time we will be creating three Baby Cards with the new Blossom Paper pack.



















The first card on the left is a Pop-Up card.  Here is a closer look - front and inside:


Next is the Swing Card

And finally the sentiment card:

If you are local to me and wish to attend the class contact me!

Class Dates:
Monday, May 18  6:30 pm
Saturday, May 30, 1:00 pm

You must have the Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge, 12x12 Cricut and Mat.

I provide all the supplies needed to make these 3 cards.

Class Fee:  $10

Must RSVP by May 11.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal