Last Chance for Your Own Taste of Summer!

National Scrapbooking Month is winding down and soon we will be entering the summer month of June.   Our Taste of Summer has been a huge success! If you have followed my blog during the month of May, I have shared everything that I created with the Taste of Summer paper pack and the Taste of Summer stamp set.   If you missed any of these posts, just search Taste of Summer or #CTMHTOS in my blog search box and it will bring up all of my posts using this paper pack!

By the way..... everything you see in this collage was created with ONE Taste of Summer Paper pack!!  I added 2 sheets of Pear cardstock, 13 sheets of White Daisy Cardstock (8 were base pages for layouts, 2 sheets for my 4x4 cards and 2 sheets for stamped Accents).  For the 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 cards, I used White Daisy Bulk Cards and Envelopes.

























Embellishments I used with this collection:
Pink Glitter Gems - Z1807
Purple Glitter Gems  - Z1936
Sparkles Black & Grey Assortment - Z1754
White Shimmer Trim - Z3024
Thistle Diagonal Striped Ribbon - Z1990
Liquid Glass - Z679

Stamps:
Documenting Moments - D1647
Finding the Words - D1646

Inks:
Canary Ink - Z2643
Pear Ink - Z2197
Sunset Ink - Z2191
Cotton Candy Ink - Z2193
Hollyhock Ink - Z2128
Cranberry Ink - Z2116
Thistle Ink - Z2164
Black Ink - Z2105

Other:
Pear Cardstock - X5764
White Daisy Cardstock - 1385
White Daisy Cards and Envelopes Value Pack - X254
Journaling Pen - Z1979



There are just a few days left to get your very own 
Taste of Summer paper pack and stamp set 
before they are gone for good!!  
Visit my website today to order yours!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder