Happy Father's Day!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Father's Day!  I wanted to share the Father's Day card that I created for my Dad.   This was fun stamp to play with, although I had a little bit of trouble creating a collar for my shirt.   Seemed so easy but I cut so many pieces that I didn't like.  I finally settled on this collar.  I know - we don't put buttons on a tie but the card didn't look right with out them!  Ha Ha .... so this tie has buttons.  Who knows, maybe I'll start a new trend!


Products Used:
Jackson Paper 
Colonial White Cardstock
Cocoa Cardstock
Barn Red Ink
Cocoa Ink
Glacier Ink
Journal Pen
Sequin Gold Assortment
3-D Foam Tape
Extra Thin Foam Tape


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder