August Girl's Night Out - BINGO!

I've been absent the last couple of days..... I've gotten behind on posting to my blog but I've got a really great excuse!  I've been hunkered down in my craft room planning and designing for my upcoming BINGO Night on August 28!  I wish I could share but it's too early and I want the projects that we will be doing a surprise!!



This is the first time I've done a BINGO night for Girl's Night Out and I'm looking forward to it!  We will be playing bingo and each winner will win brand new product.  After each win, we'll put together a project with BRAND NEW PRODUCT from Close To My Heart's new Annual Inspiration due to be released September 1st.   Each project will be pre-cut for fast and easy assembly.  There is no better way to sample the new stuff!  Everyone will go home with FOUR projects AND the brand new Annual Inspirations that will be released on September 1!

PRIZES PRIZES PRIZES!!

I've got some wonderful Close to My Heart products that my Bingo Winners (Valued at $15 and more) will be getting and I'm saving the best for last!!  A Grand Prize valued at over $100!!  PLUS, everyone will have the opportunity to purchase additional Bingo cards to increase their chances of winning that GRAND PRIZE.

You will want not want to miss this event!  So you better sign up now!
Here are the details:

DATE:  FRIDAY, AUGUST 28TH
TIME:  6:30 PM
PLACE:  SMYRNA ASSEMBLY HALL
FEE:  $25

You MUST RSVP and Pre-Pay for this event.
Deadline for payment - August 6th

Mail payment to:
Gina Brandstetter
2106 Brandywood Drive
Murfreesboro, TN  37130

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal