Saturday, September 12, 2015

Hello Life! Cardmaking!

I'm back with another card I created using the Hello Life!-Cardmaking stamp! This is one of THREE stamps set that are available ONLY during the month of September to celebrate National Stamping Month!   These stamp sets are $13.95 each or you can purchase all three for $34.95!  That is a savings of almost $7!




I love the new Confetti Stars embossing folder!  (Z3119)

This card also showcases two of our new colors - Sapphire and Pomegranate.  I paired these with Goldrush.  I also used the Enamel and Glitter Duos Blue Dots (Z3122).  I love these new embellishments because there are 6 different shades of blue so I can use them with all sorts of projects!  







Purchase your Hello Life! stamps here!

1 comment :

  1. For whatever reason, I've had trouble working with this particular stamp set, but seeing how you used the presents has really inspired me - I love your style!

    ReplyDelete

Check out my Taste of Summer Pinterest Board!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...