Saturday, September 5, 2015

NEW! Mini Stamp Organizers!


One of the new products in Close To My Heart's Annual Inspiration book that I just LOVE is the new Mini Stamp Organizer!   I've been collecting the cute little mini stamps ever since CTMH started producing them.  I love these little stamps but I did not have a good place to store them.  I had been putting them in my medium organizer but that was taking up valuable space for other things I store in there!  So I moved them to a small unattractive little box and then I forgot about them.  But, CTMH saved the day and designed these Mini Stamp Organizers!


As soon as I saw these I ordered TWO because I knew I these would make great storage boxes for ribbon too!   I love how they stack.



I've got 30 mini stamps in this box! 
Now, hopefully I'll start using them more now that I can see them!

To order your Mini Stamp Organizers just go to www.stampinheaven.ctmh.com 

My Acrylix® Mini Stamp Organizer Z3106 - $12.95





2 comments :

  1. These mini boxes are fabulous!!! Can't wait to get mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These mini boxes are fabulous!!! Can't wait to get mine!

    ReplyDelete

Check out my Taste of Summer Pinterest Board!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...