StampinHeaven Fall Retreat - Recap

My 1st Annual StampinHeaven Fall retreat is in the books!  I had so much fun with all of the ladies that attended!  I hope they had a great time too and accomplished most if not all of what they came to do.  If you missed getting in on the retreat this year, or you are just curious about what all went on, I'll do a little recap!

The retreat was held at Henry Horton State Park and lucky for us we had beautiful fall-like weather that weekend!  We've been suffering through heat and humidity all summer so the cooler temps was a very nice break!  Several ladies took a morning walk each morning to get them in shape for the long day and night ahead.  
(photo credit - Henry Horton State Park)
We had a large room to really spread out so we all 'moved' in for the weekend!




Each retreat attendee received a Retreat Layout packet when they arrived.  Their packet included pre-cut pieces of the Paper Fundamentals Cardstock - Enchantment Collection and a full package of the Fundamental Enchantment Compliments - 4 pages of stickers!.   


The pre-cut pieces created this layout, but by having a full set of Fundamentals Compliments they were able to make the layout their own.  I saw some really cute completed layouts!


In addition to the layout above they also received either the Peacock or Cranberry card to create shown below.  I used Dana Kessler's design for the card but instead of using butterfly images from Art Philosophy, I used the butterfly image from our new Artistry Cricut Collection.  The stamp set used for the sentiment is Sending Love (B1504).


While at the retreat, attendees had the option to participate in a few classes!

They had the option to choose a Birthday Flip Flap Layout

A Travel Layout

A School Layout

or a Chalk Art Technique Card!

It was a very busy weekend!  It was so much fun!!  Although I'm still trying to catch up on my sleep I would do it again in a heartbeat!  As a matter of fact... I am!  I've already booked a Winter Retreat - February 19-21.  So be sure to stay tuned for details on how to reserve your spot!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal