InstaLife - Keeping Those Social Media Memories is Easy!

It's getting close to that time of year that we begin to start thinking about Christmas shopping.  I know many of you have probably already started!  Today I have a great suggestion for your tweens, pre-teens, teens, and even the grown-ups in your life that LOVE taking photos on their phones!  This past September, Close To My Heart introduced a product called Insta-Life.  

This little album is perfect for preserving your favorite social media memories or really any miniature keepsakes. Add Instalife cards to the Memory Protectors™ for an extra pop of color next to your photos, or stamp on cute dates and messages using our Instalife roller stamps.  This album is available in two styles: Teal (Z3183)  and Berry (Z3182)


When I went to convention back in June, I took most of my pictures with my phone.  So using this little album was a great way to keep all those fun memories!  I used the Teal album and jazzed up the front a bit with Gold Glitter paper.  I cut out the letters using the font from the new Artistry Cricut Cartridge.

                             

Here are just a few pages that I put together in minutes using the Instalife Colorful Me Cards and the Memory Protectors. 





The Memory Protectors are available in two styles - 4x4 pockets and 4 pockets that are 2x2.  Add Instalife Cards for even more fun! 
The Bright Side (Z3187) and Colorful Me (Z3186)

Add even more fun to your Instalife Album with these fun roller stamps! 
Day to Day (Z3115) This Happened (Z3114)

Be sure to add these to your Christmas list and give these fun Instalife products to someone who loves making memories!  
Start Shopping today!  SHOP AT www.stampinheaven.ctmh.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder