Another November Birthday!

This time it is my husband's birthday!  He loves to hunt so it is only fitting that I create a card with a deer on it.  I had fun making this one.  I love it that our new Artistry Cricut Cartridge has a deer head on it!  So far, this may be this biggest deer he has seen all season!


This card is all cardstock so I gave the pieces some type of texture.  I dug around and found an old texture tool I had to brush some ink onto the deer and the antlers.  Next, I used my woodgrain embossing folder on the mount behind the deer (another Artistry shape) and I used the striped embossing folder on the Outdoor Denim piece of cardstock.  The birthday banner is also cut from the Artistry cartridge.   The birthday sentiment is from Belated Birthday (B1442) which is now retired.

Now that all my November birthdays are over, I guess I can start concentrating on my Christmas Shopping!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal