CYBERWEEK SALE at Close To My Heart!



AWESOME CRANBERRY SAUCE!  You read that right!  Close To My Heart is going to have a week long CYBER SALE! Beginning Monday, November 30 at 10:00 am CST Close To My Heart is putting a large selection of current products on sale for 25% off!  Get supplies you’ll need to make handcrafted gifts and cards for the holidays, including our Cricut® Artfully Sent Collection, at an amazing discount!

This sale will last only 5 days and ends at 5:00 pm CST on Friday, December 4.   On Monday, go to my website at www.stampinheaven.ctmh.com and select "Cyberweek Sale" under the shopping menu.   Eligible sale items will show up in this menu.  Add your items from this list to get your 25% discount.   I will come back on Monday and post the actual link on my blog.

Here are just a few of the products that are 25% off!

Artfully Sent Cricut Collection

Colonial White Shadowbox (Also Available in Black)
Design Decor Magnetic Chalkboard
Scallop Border Punch
Triangle Border Punch
My Creations Kraft 3-Ring Album
My Creations Kraft Container
Designer Creations Short Stack Album

PLUS MANY MORE!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder