2015 Christmas in the Book!

Wow... I can't believe that I've almost finished recording this year's Christmas!  It's all thanks to Close To My Heart's White Pines Picture My Life Scrapbooking and their daily photo prompts!  I didn't actually place all the pictures I took with the daily cards but it sure gave me alot to scrapbook!   I won't share ALL my pages (you'd get bored with it) but I did take a few snapshots of some of the pages so you can see how it all came together.

First - I FINALLY added a picture to this page we created at our Making Connections Event back in September.  This page incorporated the White Pines Paper along with the PML cards and White Pines Compliments.


Here are some of the pages:  


On the page above I added my own PML card - Christmas Cheer using the Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge that has lots of pocket cards.


Above, the "Hope" card was cut again with the Artfully Sent Cartridge but this time I used a regular card!  I just sized it to 4x6 to fit the pocket.  Then I added some compliments!

And just a few more pages..... I actually did some journaling!! Yeah Me!




I just have a few more picture to add and I will be completely done!  I'm so happy that I did this and I'm sure years from now my girls will enjoy looking at it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder