Glittering Ornaments Say Merry Christmas

About a week ago I was flipping through a Pier 1 catalog that I got in the mail and came across a picture of this beautiful frame.  I kept thinking about the frame and how it would make a really pretty Christmas Card.

photo credit - Pier 1 Imports
This frame was my inspiration for this card!



 I used my Artbooking cricut cartridge and Design Space to cut the Overlay (6 1/2 x 4 1/2).  I cut the Overlay four times  -twice in White Daisy, Teal Glitter paper and Green Glitter paper.  I used the White Daisy as my base and cut apart the Teal and Green Glitter Ornaments.  I cut two White Daisy overlays so that I could use ALL of the ornaments.  So I have another card just like this only the ornaments shown here are an opposite color on the other card.  Under the overlay is a 6 1/2 x 4 1/2 White Daisy cardstock embossed the with the Confetti Stars embossing folder.  All of this is layered onto a 7 x 5 Card.  The Merry Christmas Banner was cut with the Artistry Cricut Cartridge.

I had so much fun creating this card.  I wish that I had thought of it sooner and I would have made several!  Maybe next year......


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder