Make It Merry with Thistle!

Who is ready for Christmas?   Not me!!  I still have a little bit of shopping to do but not alot.  Just finding the time is difficult.  Even finding time to create has been hard!  I'm way behind on prepping my January classes but hope to make alot of progress by the end of this week!

We have a workgroup lunch tomorrow and I offered to make the Christmas Card to go along with our boss's gift.  My boss LOVES bling and she loves anything the color of purple even more.  So, I thought it would be fun to create a card using the color she loves most with lots of glitter and sparkle!


This was one of my favorite stamps that came out last year and it's still available this year.  It is called Make It Merry.  I stamped the scooter with black ink and again with Thistle Ink.  I used the Peony Purple ShinHan Marker to color the base of the scooter.  I cut the wheel covers and the headlights from the scooter that I had stamped in Thistle ink and adhered them on top of the scooter.
I used the masking technique to stamp "Make It Merry" in the two colors of Thistle and Pear.  Adding the glitter paper and shimmer trim with lots of sparkles makes it pretty blingy don't you think?

Products Used:
White Cards & Envelopes Value Pack - X254
Make It Merry - D1617
Purple Glitter Paper - Z1992
White Daisy Cardstock - 1385
Quatrefoil Embossing Folder - Z1926
Purple Shimmer Trim - Z1919
Green Shimmer Trim - Z3087
Peony Purple ShinHan Marker - Z2462
Pear Exclusive Ink - Z2197
Thistle Exclusive Ink - Z2640
Black Exclusive Ink - Z2105
Bitty Sparkles - Z1263
Sparkles Clear Assortment - Z1752
Artbooking Cricut Cartridge - Z1906


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder