A Reason to SMILE

Oh wow.....  It's been over a week since I've posted here!  It's has been a whirlwind of activity since I got home from Utah.  I'm afraid for the next year it is going to continue to be a whirlwind.  It looks like I'll be planning a wedding!!

While in Cuba for a study abroad trip my youngest daughter got engaged! What a great memory this will always be for Kayli and John.   Certainly a trip to be remembered.   Several months ago, my very good friend and fellow consultant Jaime Llewellyn created a beautiful page that was perfect for displaying in Close To My Heart's Designed Decor Shadowbox frame.  I've been wanting to offer this as a Girls Night Out project for some time but it never seemed to be the right time.  Well - I think now this is the PERFECT time!  Jaime shared her design with me (she is so talented) and I changed the colors a bit.


All of the cuts on this page are from the Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge.  Yeah - it's that cartridge for creating cards and Picture My Life cards.  SO NOT!!  See what you can do when you think outside the box?   This page features some heat embossing using templates and also some dry embossing using the Dot Embossing Folder.  Check out a close up of the flowers....


I will be offering this class as my February Girl's Night Out Event.
Date:  Friday, February 26
Time:  6:30 pm
Place: StampinHeaven Craft Room

Cost:  $12.00 (does not include the frame but the frame can be added for $34)
LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE!!!
I only have 7 spots left!

MUST RSVP and Pre-Pay by February 15

Please email me if you would like to attend:  gmbscrapper@comcast.net

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder