Everyday Life My Crush Pages in Layouts!

Today, I have arrived in Salt Lake City Utah!  I'm so excited to be attending a Teambuilders event hosted by Close To My Heart.  I will get to meet up with many of my consultant friends that I only get to see at convention.   I'm actually rooming with two of my Spa Girlfriends (Krista and Jaime) that I met on my very first trip to Utah when we won a spa retreat with CTMH back in 2010.

I'm looking forward to learning new things and being inspired by so many successful consultants in this company.  I wanted to make a special gift for my roommates.  And as in my usual fashion, I'm very last minute so that means I didn't have time to order things.  I wanted to create them something with new products and I just happened to have an extra set of Everyday Life My Crush Pages.  I'm thinking.... what can I do with that?  Create Layouts of course!!    So I thumbed through the pages and pulled out three pages with large quotes/titles.   Then I pulled out more pages that coordinated with that title.  Next, I set to work creating the layouts.   You will see as you scroll down through the layouts I used the very same layout pattern - just different papers and cardstock.  They all use one of the Charlotte B&T patterns as their base page.   The flowers adorning the pages were cut with the Artistry cartridge and the 'file' piece was cut using the Artbooking cartridge.




On the layouts above I added Gold Fundamental Assortment hearts and dots along with Pixie Twine.





I used Glacier Twine and silver Playful Puffies for accents on these pages.




For this one I went back and pulled out some retired cardstock - Petal.   It matches perfectly with these pages.  I also used Thistle ribbon (also retired)  along with some glitter purple hearts and silver Playful Puffies.  It was such a perfect match!

I had a lot of fun creating these layouts.   Don't worry, I still have LOTS of My Crush pages left!  Just goes to show that they don't all have to go into the same book!  Add them to a layout or two or three!

I'm off to have some fun and learn new things!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal