Our New Seasonal Expressions is Here!

I'm so excited!  We get to start off the new year with a brand new Seasonal Expression and it is FULL of exciting new stamps, kits and more!  Let me take a few minutes and share one of our newest products - The Workshop Your Way Kit!


Our brand new Workshop Your Way Kits is just one of the new products that I'm most excited about!  I think you will love them!  These kits come COMPLETE with everything you need to create 3 two page layouts, a Picture My Life two page layout!!  That is 4 layouts!  All for just $26.95.  And that is not all, use your instruction guide and scraps to create beautiful cards!

There are 3 new Workshop Your Way Kits in this book - here is one example: Charlotte


This kit includes:
1 – Charlotte Paper Packet (X7205B)
1 – Charlotte Complements (X7205C)
3 – Cardstock Sheets (1 Black, 2 Whisper)
1 – Black & Gold Ribbon (Z3197)
1 – Treasured Puffies (Z3203)

Use the online guide to create the 3 traditional scrapbooking layouts and 1 PML layout.
NO STAMPING!

























Use the instruction guide and your scraps and create these three cards!
(Additional purchase of  C1641 Springtime Wishes required)



Springtime Wishes is a great stamp for using Watercolor paints, ShinHan Touch Twin Markers, or watercolor pencils or ink with our blending pen!  Don't feel like fussy cutting the images?  We have matching Thin Cuts!  (When you see a BLUE line around the images, you will know that there is a matching Thin Cut available!)


 

BTW, if you have never used Thin Cuts, I will be showcasing this new product in my next Technique Tuesday Class on January 12th!  Check out my Upcoming Events Page for more information!

Are you ready to see the entire new Seasonal Expressions?  Check it out on my website HERE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder