Create Your Own Photo Booth Props!

This past weekend I hosted a Scrapbooking Retreat at Henry Horton State Park.    I decided to add a little fun to our retreat by creating a Photo Booth.    This was easy do and creating props was easy with Close To  My Heart's Artistry and Artiste Cricut Cartridges!

First, I created a backdrop using plastic tablecloths and painter's tape (for clean and easy removable) and added a few large snowflakes cut from Glitter Paper along with some strands of silver ribbon.   I had a Winter theme even though it was mid to upper 60's here in Tennessee all weekend! Who knew February would be so warm?!


Here are some of the props I created with the Close To My Heart Artistry and Artiste Cricut Cartridges.   There were different speech bubbles on each cartridge.  I used the Handwritten Print (E1030) stamp for the phrases.  This was a good size font that was easy to read.  The sunglasses and champagne glass was cut from the Artistry Cartridge, and the mustaches were from cut from the Artiste cartridge.   I also cut a great big pair of scissors from the Artistry Cartridge (not shown in this picture but you can see them in the snapshots further down in my post).


Other props I had were some cheap glittery crowns, a top hat that I added glittery snowflakes to, some beads and boas I found at Hobby Lobby and Michael's.   I think everyone had a fun time with the Photo Booth.

Enjoy some snapshots from my photo booth.....



So - go ahead - create your own photo booth for lots of laughter of fun!
I'll be sharing more about my retreat later this week!

Artiste Cricut Collection and Artistry Cricut Collection are sold EXCLUSIVELY by Close To My Heart.  Order your today from my website at www.stampinheaven.ctmh.com

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal