Stampinheaven Winter Retreat

I'm still recovering from my StampinHeaven Winter Retreat! We had a blast.  I shared in my post the other day how I created an easy photo booth for the retreat.   Since the retreat was being held in February and I figured we would have our usual COLD weather and maybe just maybe a little bit of snow, I planned my retreat around a winter theme.   Well, as it turned out, we had temperatures in the mid to upper 60s which is probably typical of Tennessee weather - you just never know one day to the next.  THIS week now they are predicting snow flurries.

Since my theme was winter I designed a winter layout for my retreat pack.  Each retreat attendee got everything they needed to create this winter layout below.    All of these images were cut from the Atistry cricut catridge.  I love it how the lodge reminded me of the lodge we were staying in!  After taking photos in front of my winter theme photo booth, they could then attach pictures to the layout!

I attached some of my photos in the layout below!



















Products used:
Charlotte B&T Paper
Glacier Cardstock
Crystal Blue Cardstock
White Daisy Cardstock
Ruby Cardstock
Glacier Thick Twine
Red Enamel Gems
Artistry Cricut Cartridge

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder