A Watercolor Safari Ballet

I've been playing with my watercolor paints lately and decided to use this cute little stamp I've had in my stash.  

For my card I used a Picture My Life card from Penelope. I lightly brushed on blue watercolor paint in the background. I used Watercolor Paper to stamp them dancing hippo from the stamp Safari Ballet and then colored her with my watercolor paints before cutting her out.

To accent my card, I used a Silver Metallic marker to draw a line around the outer edge. The vellum umbrella is from the Penelope compliments. I added a silver butterfly puffy.

Products Used:
Penelope Paper Pack - X7207B
Penelope Compliments X7207C
Silver Metallic Marker - Z1768
Playful Puffies - Z3205
Stamp: Safari Ballet -A1180
Watercolor Paints - Z3132
Paintbrush Set - Z3188

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder