Bridal Shower Banner

Sometimes it can be quite advantageous to have a mom (Me) that is into papercrafting.   My daughter is throwing a Bridal Shower for her best friend and asked me to make her a banner.   I love it when I get a chance to do something different.   Banners are fun and this is the first time I've made one for a Bridal Shower!

She wanted to use a pink color that was close to the color in her wedding.  I still had a few sheets of the retired Baby Pink cardstock which turned out to match perfectly.

I used the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge to cut my banner and the letters. The letter are cut from Colonial White Cardstock.  I went for a little different shape rather than the usual 'triangle' for the banner.


I used the Artistry cricut cartridge to cut the 'stone' that is behind each letter.  These were cut from the lighter gold glitter paper from the Gold Glitter Paper (Z3076).  I found a wedding ring image on the Artfully Sent Cartridge so used this image behind the "To" in the center.  


I felt like just a little something else was needed on the banners so I stamped a flourish in Desert Sand ink.  Desert Sand is the perfect color for a gold look.  The flourish is from the set - Mr. & Mrs. (C1621).   The gold ribbon is just some ribbon I had on hand in my stash.  It worked perfectly.

Thanks for stopping by!   I think I'm getting my creative mojo back after all these weeks.   Be sure to stop by on Saturday to check out April's Stamp of the Month blog hop!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder