Seasonal Expressions 2 Launch Event in Atlanta

Wow..... so unlike me.  It's been over a week since I have posted anything.  I seemed to have taken on the upper respiratory crud that has been going around and it has really knocked me for a loop!

The only crafting I did last week was to work up a brand new Workshop Your Way Kit from the new Seasonal Expression 2 book.  This was for the SE2 Launch event that I attended in Atlanta this past Saturday!   I wish I could share it already - it is so stinkin' cute!  But I will have to wait.  The book goes live to Customers on May 1.  You will LOVE IT!!!

Several of the Scattered Hearts Team attended the Atlanta Event
I love it that CTMH does these small events.  It gives a chance for consultants that are not able to attend convention to meet other consultants.  It's very motivating PLUS we get some creative time with brand new yet to be released products!  I will be sharing all the projects we created as we get closer to the SE2 launch.

Creating with my downline Cathy Swank and sideline Heather Hicks!
I was so excited that my downline got to attend this event with me!  I think she came back motivated! April brings us a new special for anyone that is interested in joining a Close To My Heart team!  My goal is to build my team by 5 new members by the end of the year.  I don't want YOU to wait until the end of the year though!  April will be the BEST month to join!

If you have ever considered any direct sales business I ask you to take a close look at Close To My Heart!  Next Monday night I will be hosting a Question and Answer session on Facebook about the Close To My Heart Opportunity!  Join me at 7pm!

Here is the link to the invite:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder