Ten Things I Love with Flip Flaps!

Today, I'm sharing a layout that we did at my Winter Retreat.  This one was fun. We used a 4x12 and a 8x12 flip flap.  Below is a picture of the layout as it would look in an album.  (sorry for the glare - sun and page protectors don't go.)  For this layout, I used Georgie paper pack which has a baby theme but this shows that this paper pack can be very versatile.   By adding the darker peacock color, it gives the paper a different feel.

The theme of this layout is 10 Things I Love.  Each participant was to show 10 random things that they love.  It was fun for me to show the 10 things that make me happy.


The flip flaps are attached to the left page.   Below you can see how it opens.





















Once the flip flaps are opened, the pages still flow together in the layout.




Flip Flaps are a great way to expand your layout and add more pictures.

The 10 Things and numbered list were cut from the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge.
We used a variety of stamps on this layout:
Our Story - C1635
Snapshot Memories - D1648
#makesmehappy - D1658 (Hostess Reward Stamp)

Other products used:
Georgie Paper Pack - X7203B
Artbooking Cricut Cartridge - 
Whisper Ink - Z2172
Peacock Ink - ZZ2649
Juniper Ink - Z2165
Canary Ink - Z2643
Silver Foil Tape - Z3130
12" Assortment Flip Flaps - Z1325

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder