Georgie Paper - Not Just for Babies!

At first glance, when you see the Georgie paper by Close To My Heart, you probably think 'babies'. Actually this paper can be used for many different themes!  Here, you will see how I used the paper to feature pictures of my daughter's sorority sisters.  I paired the paper with the colors of Glacier and Peacock.



















I used several different stamp sets with this layout.  My title is stamped with the Alphabet stamp - Typography (E1032).  I also used So Many Smiles (C1619).  The different circles can be stamped in so many different ways making this a very popular set.  I used Glacier, Peacock and Champagne inks to stamp the circles.  The diagonal stripe border and "awesome" bubble is from the set - Crazy Good (D1661).   I think this layout shows how you can incorporate several different themed stamp sets that work well together.   Other accents used - Gold Foil Tape (Z3129) and Blue Dots Enamel and Glitter Duos (Z3122).

Typography - E1032

So Many Smiles - C1619


Crazy Good - D1661

Shop for these and more fun products on my website at www.stampinheaven.ctmh.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder