Gifting Cards - Happy Times Card Box

If you've been under a rock this month then you came out just in time!  There is just a little over a week left to celebrate National Scrapbooking Month with Close To My Heart's Happy Times paper and stamp! One of the things I created with this beautiful pack of paper was a card workshop designed by fellow CTMH Consultant Michelle Snyder.   These cards are so pretty I thought they would make a great gift!  


I used  the My Creations Journaling Cards Box (Z1953) with my left over Happy Times paper to create a pretty box to hold the cards!  This sweet little box is so easy to cover.  I cut the pieces to fit the sections of the box and attached with Bonding Memories Glue.  I accented the box with a zip strip, gold shimmer trim and some flowers from the Happy Times Stamp set.  This little box will hold up to 8 cards and envelopes and makes a perfect gift!

Get your pack of Happy Times Paper for FREE when you purchase $60 in Close To My Heart Products.  Or, you can purchase the Happy Times paper for $14.95.   You can also purchase the Happy Times stamp set for $17.95.  

But hurry, this special is good until May 31 (or whiles supplies last).  
After May 31, Happy Times will be gone forever!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder