You're One in a Melon

Here is another fun card with the One in a Melon stamp set.  


I used Calypso paper for the background of the card. Using Cotton Candy and Pear inks, I stamped the watermelon across the bottom.  I stamped "You're one in a Melon" directly on the card with Cotton Candy ink and then again in Pear on a piece of scrap cardstock.  I cut out each letter (yes - each letter!) and added it to the top of the Cotton Candy letters using little tiny strips of foam tape.  That is what I love about foam tape!  You can cut it into what ever width you need!

Since this stamp set coordinates with the Artistry Cricut cartridge I was able to cut out the pineapple and then stamped it onto my shape.   The little arrow at the top is one of the Calypso compliments.  I added black sequins from the Calypso sequins pack to accent my card.

OK - I think I'll go eat some watermelon now!

Products Used:
CALYPSO PAPER - X7210B

CALYPSO COMPLIMENTS - X7210C

ONE IN A MELON - C1650

CALYPSO SEQUINS - Z3215

Other Products Used:
White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack - X254
3D Foam Tape - Z1151
Cotton Candy Ink - Z2193
Pear Ink - Z2197
Canary Ink - Z2643
Black Ink - Z2105
Artistry Cricut Cartridge - Z3167

You can find these products on my website at:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal