Carnival Fun

This month Close To My Heart will be featuring the Magical Paper.  You may already be seeing it popping up all over instagram, facebook and blogs.   The paper pack is so much fun and can be used in a variety of ways.   Last week I shared a mini book I created with a piece of paper from Magical.
Today, I want to share some cards.   I created the three layouts from the Magical Workshop Your Way kit and had plenty of paper left over to create the cards that were also included in the instructions.  The cards shown in the guide use the Fairytale Birthday stamp and look like this:


But I decided I wanted to use a different stamp set for my cards.  So I cut the papers exactly the same but changed up my stamp and used the Carnival Fun stamp and thin cuts! I also used the little M size stamp - Bitty Birthday (M1144).   I think they turned out quite cute!!


The Magical Paper will be available through the end of August 31 but I wouldn't wait to purchase it! 

Supplies:
White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
Magical Paper Pack
Carnival Fun Stamp
Carnival Fun Thin Cuts
Magical Sequin
White Twine
Inks:
Sapphire
Crystal Blue
Cranberry
Desert Sand
Honey
Flaxen





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder