Special Group for my Customers and Friends

























Did you know that I have a special VIP Facebook group for all my papercrafting friends and customers?  Two years ago, I realized that my customers were missing important announcements, specials and artwork because they were not seeing my daily posts in their feed.  I knew then that a Group was the way to 'get the word' out.

By joining and becoming a member of my special StampinHeaven Facebook Group you won’t miss those special announcements, artwork, tips & techniques, videos and of course - giveaways too! I will still be posting on my StampinHeaven Business Page, but my goal with the StampinHeaven Facebook Group page is to be more interactive.... I want to get to know you and what you like more.   I want YOU to get to know me!  I want to inspire you, amuse you and bring out that crafty side that everyone has.  YES EVERYONE has one, they just may not know it.  I want to build a community of papercrafters that feel free to share their own artwork, ideas and suggestions!  Of course, since I am a Close To My Heart consultant most everything will be geared towards those products and artwork.  But I do like to share a good find when I find one!

My group page will be the first place to come to find out about my classes and events.  I like to set up events within my group.  When this happens, you will be among the first to be invited.  But don't worry, if you can't attend, then just select "NOT GOING" and you won't be bothered by more posts that happens within that event.

Groups are great too because I can post files such as technique files, retiring lists, cutting guides and more!   I've also learned (after two years) that I should have ALBUMS specific to our Annual Inspirations, Seasonal Expressions, and Holiday Expressions.  This should help you find artwork more easily rather than scrolling through post after post.  (Sorry it took me so long to do that!)

I'd LOVE to get my group membership up to 100 members!  
When that my group becomes 100 members strong, I will have a special giveaway!  
So what are you waiting for?   
Be sure to invite your friends!

This is a CLOSED group and you must ask to join.  Anyone is able to find the group but they can not see posts from this group unless they are a member.

(As much as I would love to have other CTMH Consultants as part of the group, my Stampinheaven Facebook Group is specifically for my customers and their friends. Thanks for understanding.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder