Boo! and Beware with Jeepers Creepers!

Recently I created the three layouts in the Jeepers Creepers Workshop Your Way kit.  The cutting guide also includes cutting directions for three sets of cards of 3 different designs.  Since I don't really send out Halloween Cards I decided to create one of each of the designs. Instead of using the recommended stamp set, I used my leftover compliments that were included in the WYW kit. I just love the little googly eyes from the the Jeepers Creepers Assortments!  The Compliments and Assortments are both included in the Jeepers Creepers Workshop Your Way Kit.

I thought they turned out quite cute!



You can purchase the Jeepers Creepers Workshop Your Way Kit on my website at: 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder