City Sidewalks - Turn PML Cards into Christmas Cards

If you have followed me long enough, you know how much I love to turn the Picture My Life cards into cards!  This time I used two of my leftover PML cards from the City Sidewalks Paper Pack into Christmas Cards.  I combined these with leftover compliments to create some great 5x7 cards!


This one was a plain framed PML card.  I matted it onto Willow and Cranberry cardstock. Next, I added the glitter "Jolly" and two presents that I had leftover from my City Sidewalks Compliments.


I love this PML card with the houses on it.   All I added here was red shimmer trim and glittery silver stars.  The stars are also from leftover compliments.

SIMPLE - CUTE - DONE!

You get 2 sheets of PML cards in the City Sidewalks Paper pack (X7213B)
It has the same image on both sides but one side is vertical and one side is horizontal!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal