Happy, Happy Christmas Cards

Today I wanted to share some cards I created with the Happy, Happy Christmas Bundle leftovers.   In case you don't know what the Happy, Happy Christmas Bundle is, it is Close To My Heart's November special.  You get a wonderful bundle of supplies to create a beautiful Christmas Album with 5 layouts and enough left to create additional projects.  To see all the details on this special, check out my earlier blog post HERE.


After I finished all the layouts and projects with the Happy, Happy Christmas Bundle, I still had several PML cards and a few My Crush Pages left.  So I decided to create a few Christmas Cards!   I love using Picture My Life cards to create cards because they are quick and easy!

Here are some of the cards I created.  I still have a few more to finish and when I do, I'll share those later.


This one was so simple!  This was a 4x6 PML card so I created a 5x7 card so that I would not have to trim off any of the buildings.  I layered it onto Slate Cardstock and added some sparkles.


For this card I used a leftover My Crush pages (upper and lower portions) and trimmed down the sentiment from a 3x4 PML card.  The pennants were scraps from My Crush pages.  I added Red Enamel Gems to finish the card.


I think this one is my favorite.  The Saffron color background and the green trees paper are both from My Crush pages.  Again, I trimmed out the sentiment "Joy to the World" from PML card and layered it onto another PML card that I cut down.  My accents are Fern Twine and Clear Sparkles.


This was a fun one.  I love the stockings!  This PML card is again layered on top of My Crush pages.  The "Merry Christmas" was trimmed from a PML card.  I added Red Enamel Gems.

Weren't these fun? Using Picture My Life cards is a great way to create a variety of cards!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder