The divider pages of the planner (pages with tabs) have thicker paper, which will allow you to use of a variety of products when coloring. Here are the different products you can use on the dividers:
• ShinHan™ Touch Twin™ markers
• Watercolor pencils (dry or with a waterbrush)
• Exclusive Inks™ stamp pads (pressing ink into lid and picking up with a waterbrush)
• Watercolor paints (used with a waterbrush or paintbrush) - Please note: Although the planner is not made with watercolor paper, you can use watercolors on these pages; however, we recommend using paint with very little water for best results.
The planner pages themselves, including the “remember” pages, are made of paper that is more lightweight paper than the dividers—but you can certainly color them! For best results, here are the products we recommend on these pages:
• Watercolor pencils (dry)
• Clear shimmer brush
• Metallics markers
• Marvy® Uchida® LePen™ journaling pen
• Exclusive Inks™ stamp pad - Please note: Although you can use ink from our stamp pads on these pages, we recommend using smaller stamp images and lighter colors for best results. We do not recommend using our pigment inks.
There are three bundles to choose from - 2 bundles include an Everyday Life Album, and if you already have any album, you can choose just the planner page bundle! With or without the album, the planner bundle includes monthly calendars (Sunday through Saturday), weekly calendars (Monday through Sunday), 12 pages for notes and journaling, a clear pencil bag, and three gold paperclips.
Everyday Life™ Sea Glass Album & Planner Pages Bundle (CC1177) - $31.90
Everyday Life™ Stripes Album & Planner Pages Bundle (CC1178) - $31.90
Everyday Life™ 2017 Planner Pages (no album) (CC2017) - $16.95
These Everyday Life Planners are
WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!!
Get your today before they are gone!
Order Yours today at: