March Sign Up Special for New Team Members!

If you missed the sign up special in February for new consultants, we have another special this month!  When you join my team and the Close To My Heart family, in addition to your consultant kit, you will receive the Sweet Birthday Thin Cuts and stampset for FREE! (For details on the New Consultant Kit, check out the Join My Team! tab on this blog!)



When I joined Close To My Heart I really just wanted to get the discount.   I loved the product so much, I started sharing Close To My Heart with my friends and they began to purchase from me also. I intended to give this whole consultant thing a year and then see where I wanted to go with it.  If it wasn't something I loved, I was going to give it up.  Eleven years later I'm stilling LOVING everything about it!  


Can I sign up just to get a discount on product?
SURE!  You can sign up today and just be a hobbyiest.  All you have to do to stay active is meet the quarterly minimum of $300.  Quarters run in 3 month periods - Jan-Mar, April-June, July-Sept and Oct-December.   Not sure you can do it all by yourself?  Share your catalog with your friends!  Start a small group that gets together once a month to scrapbook, or make cards.  Take orders at this get together and I guarantee you'll will meet your minimum easily!
Do I have to teach classes and do workshops?
NO!  Certainly not!  I started teaching classes and workshops several years ago because I found that I have a LOVE for sharing and showing others that everyone can be creative.  That is just me and what I love.  Sometimes I think people look at what I do and think they would have to do the same things I do!  When you sign up as a consultant, this is YOUR business and you run it the way YOU want to run it!  Do as little or as much as you want!  


What if I want to do more?  Is there help? YES!  There is all kinds of training available to consultants - even starting on Day 1!  Close To My Hearts provides many training videos and guides.  PLUS I'm here to help you every step of the way.  We have a special Straight To the Top Program that rewards new consultants for reaching levels in their first 90 days!  
If you want to go for Straight To The Top, I'll be there to help you in any way that I can!


Eleven years ago I signed up for the discount and just weeks ago I returned from my 2nd Incentive trip!  I never intended to try to earn any trips when I started out but I kept getting closer each year.  I knew it was time for me to take my business to the next level.  

It has been a long time dream for me build a team!  There are so many opportunities through out the year to build team relationships - through crops, Seasonal Launches, Convention (THE BEST!) and local team meetings!  I'm just waiting to share it with YOU!

Contact me today for more information or to sign up today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder