Lucky - Live Beautifully

This is my 5th and final layout that I created with my Live Beautifully Paper pack!  I decided to keep this layout simple using just the Thistle and Black design papers. My "LUCKY" title is from the You & Me Complements accented with Thin Cut Stars.



Products Used:
Live Beautifully Paper Pack (CC1212B)
You & Me Complements (Z3269)
Thistle Cardstock (X5769)
Black Cardstock (1386)
White Daisy (1385)
Black & White Dots (Z3314)
Thin Cut Stars (Z3261)
This & That Stampset (C1667)
Black Shimmer Trim (Z1809)
Black Exclusive Ink (Z2805)

ICYMI - See my May 1 blog post that gives the details on all of our Live Beautifully products HERE. 


The Live Beautifully products are only available 
during the Month of May! (while supplies last)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder