Let's Party!

Today I'm going to share with you one of our Workshop Your Way Cardmaking Kits - Let's Party!  I love these kits because you get everything you need to make 12 cards (just add your ink).

This kit includes 12 cards and envelopes, Burlap Ribbon, sequins, paper and cardstock, and an exclusive stamp set that you will see ONLY in this kit!  There are even FREE instructions that guide you through the cutting and assembly of the cards that can be downloaded from my shopping website.


These are the cards that you can create when you use the instruction guide:


I like to create a few of the cards as shown in the guide. Then I like to venture out on my own and see what kind of design I can come up using the stamp and leftover supplies.  Here are two cards I created using the supplies in this kit.


I love the background stamping I did with Happy Birthday.  I used the Masking Technique to get this look. First, I stamped Happy Birthday on the White Daisy Cardstock.  Then, I stamped "Happy Birthday" on a sticky note and trimmed it out really close.  I placed the stamped sticky note right on top of my Happy Birthday on the white cardstock.  (I like to use sticky notes because the paper is thin and the sticky on the back holds it in place).  Next, I stamped the stars in Tangerine, Glacier and Sorbet all over.  You can see where some overlapped the "Happy Birthday" but because I used the masking technique, it looks like the sentiment is in front of the stars.


For this card, rather than stamping the pennants directly onto the card, I stamped them onto the pattern paper and cut them out.  I used my ShinHan Touch Twin Markers to color inside the "Let's Party!" sentiment. To get the Glacier color with my markers, I used Warm Grey 4, Turquoise Blue and the Blender (in this order).

There are endless options with this stamp and I still have plenty of paper and accents left to create even more!

Order YOUR Workshop Your Way Let's Party Cardmaking Kit (G1132) today!

Start Shopping HERE:  www.stampinheaven.ctmh.com



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal