Annual Inspirations New Product Blog Hop


I am SO excited about our new Annual Inspirations catalog which was released on August 1st! Today our SOTM Blog Hoppers are hosting a New Product Blog Hop. This blog hop will showcase some of the new products that have just been released! If you came from Wendy Coffman's blog you are on the right track! Look for the next blog link at the bottom of my post. Keep hopping and when you get back to me you will know you completed the hop!

Today I am showcasing some of the new Fundamental papers, thin cuts and layout from our new Make It From Your Heart Vol. 3!  This has been a long awaited book by many customers AND consultants!  This how to book includes 36 two-page layout patterns for standard photo sizes, as well as artwork inspiration demonstrating how to incorporate additional photos using our Pocket Plus™ and pocket scrapbooking Memory Protectors™.


For this layout I chose the Willow and Raspberry papers from the Adventure Fundamental Paper Pack.  The colors were just right for my little grand-nieces dresses.  (Adorable!!!)  Notice the subtle print background behind the pictures on the layout.  This paper is actually from the Whimsy Fundamentals.  I felt that just plain white cardstock was too stark and I found that the Sweet Leaf dotted paper was just the right amount of subtleness.  This is a good example of mixing in papers from different packets!

Another new product that I super excited about was our new Alphabet Thin Cuts!  These letters are about 2" in height which make great titles!!  I used the "In the Background" stamp to stamp the dots on the letters with Raspberry ink.  To make them pop from the layout just a little bit more I layered them with foam tape on top of Raspberry cardstock.

Next I used the Thin Cuts Heart Border with Raspberry cardstock to make a border across the bottom.  This is thin cut has layers!! Here is close up view of the border where you can see the layer a little more in detail.  I had so much fun creating this layout. I hope you enjoyed it.


Products Used:
White Daisy Cardstock - 1385 
Adventure Fundamentals Paper Packet – Z3351
Whimsy Fundamentals Paper Packet – Z3350
Raspberry Cardstock – X5974
Willow Cardstock – X5970
Block Alphabet Thin Cuts - Z3386
Ribbon Border Thin Cuts - Z3349
In the Background Stamp – D1750
Raspberry Ink – Z2812
White Twine – Z3216
Make It From Your Heart Vol. 3 – 9043
(Pattern #22)

Now it is time to hop over to Krista Hershberger's blog.  I can't WAIT to see what she is sharing!

You can find all of these products on my website at www.stampinheaven.com 
or contact your consultant for ordering!

Comments

  1. The stamping on the letters is perfect for the theme...very nice, Gina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That title could not be any more perfect for your layout. The mix of colours fits the photos perfectly. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout it's really cute, and the subject matter is pretty cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Thank you for showcasing the thin cut letters and the cut heart border.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder