March Stamp of the Month Blog Hop - Birthday Time


Welcome to the March Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!! This month's stamp is Birthday Time.
It has 26 images!! If you came from Shelly Mendenhall 's Blog you are on the right track! The hop is one big circle so when you get back to me you will know you have completed the hop!


Oh what fun I had with this stamp!!  Once I made my first card, I just couldn't stop!!  I have a nephew that will be having his first birthday soon, so I had him in mind when I created this card.  I used our Stargazer paper.  This paper just says boy's birthdays to me so I knew it would be the paper I would feature with this card.


If you are wondering about the polka dot paper and where it came from in the pack, it is one of the cut apart PML cards!   I used this card as my starting point and built up from that.  BTW, I used Pattern #7 from our new Make It From Your Heart Vol 4.   I stamped the "1" in Sapphire ink and then stamped it again in Ruby in.  I cut out the Ruby "Year Older" banner and placed it on top of the Sapphire.    Here are all the supplies I used for this card:

March Stamp of the Month - Birthday Time
Make It From Your Heart Vol. 4 - 9044
White Cards & Envelopes Value Pack (X254)
Stargazer Paper Pack - X7229B
Sapphire Cardstock - X5957
Canary Cardstock - X5982
Sapphire Exclusive Ink - Z2848
Ruby Exclusive Ink - Z2870
Stargazer Dots - Z4143
Blue Burlap Ribbon - Z3325
Thin Foam Tape - Z2060
3 D Foam Tape - Z1151

I'll be posting the other two cards I created this month on my Facebook Page! 
Be sure to follow my page so you won't miss!  facebook.com/StampinHeaven

Remember, this month ONLY you will be able to get this stamp for just $5 with a $50 purchase!
Visit your consultant's website to purchase, or if you don't have a consultant, you can purchase from here - https://stampinheaven.closetomyheart.com/


Now it is time to see what Jean McNulty has created!  Hop over to her blog and check it out!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder