It's a Southern Thing

I realized that I have been neglecting my blog!  Not totally because I do participate in at least 2 blog hops a month to keep my blog active but it's been a while since I've posted artwork just for sharing.  Life gets busy sometimes and I do what I can that is the quickest.   I have a decent size following in my Facebook Group so I admit, that is where I've been the most active.   You can find it at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/StampinHeaven/   Ask to join!  I'd love to have you.  (Please note - this is a closed group for anyone that loves Close To My Heart.  Although I LOVE my CTMH Sisters - this group is not for other CTMH Consultants.)

So what have I been up to???  The year started out VERY busy with a Winter Retreat and then a trip for my husband I to Thailand!  The trip was earned through Close To My Heart!  What an amazing opportunity!!  I had no idea over 11 years ago when I joined CTMH that I would be going to places I never dreamed of!  Now, here we are in April - it's almost over already and we are almost finished with our Seasonal Expressions 1 book!  Today I'm sharing a card I created with the Gimme Some Sugar paper pack and compliments.  I LOVE this paper!  The colors, the flowers... oh it speaks spring and we so need that here in Middle Tennessee.  (I'm tired of getting teased with warm weather and then the next day pulling out my winter coat!)

So for everyone dealing with the crazy springtime weather, I say:


I know what you are dealing with.   This card was REALLY quick to create.  I had put together the Gimme Some Sugar Workshop Your Way Kit and had leftover papers and complements.  So I created this card!  The flowery piece of paper you see is one of the leftover Picture My Life Cards that is included in the paper pack.  I used some of the stickers to layer on top of the kraft flower and heart.  I just love the little cork shapes!!  

Here are the supplies I used for this card:
White Daisy Cards & Envelopes Value Pack - X254
Gimme Some Sugar Paper Pack -X7228B
Gimme Some Sugar Complements - X7228C
Gimme Some Sugar Cork Shapes - Z4153
Juniper Cardstock - X5979
Adventure Fundamental Ribbon (Yellow Polka Dot) - Z3362

The Gimme Some Sugar products all retire April 30!!  So if you love this paper as much as I do, you will want to order before it's gone!!  You can order directly from my website at:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder