Picture My Life Blog Hop - Put Your PML Cards to Good Use!



Today we have a fun blog hop for you - and it's one of my favorite things!  Using those Picture My Life Cards!!  If you came here from Brandi Robinson's Blog, you are on the right track!  This hop is big circle so when you get back to me, you will have completed the hop!  Look for the next blog to hop to at the bottom of my post.

Originally, the Picture My Life cards were created to make scrapbooking easier for those that didn't want to 'scrapbook'.  It was a quick and easy way to make your albums look great just by adding the beautiful cards along with your photographs into pocket pages.   Many people still use them that way today.  But leave it to CTMH Consultants to find OTHER ways to use these cards!  When these cards were introduced, consultants began creating cards with them because they were a QUICK way to make some beautiful cards!  I, for one, LOVE using them this way. 

Close To My Heart's paper packs include 2 sheets of paper that are cut apart PML cards.  The great thing about these cards is that one side can be used vertically and the other side can be used horizontally.  Awesome, Right??   After I've created my layouts using the papers I always have leftover scraps and PML cards.  So, it only make sense to use everything I can!  Today I'm sharing a card I created from my leftovers of the Gimme Some Sugar paper pack!  Can you tell which THREE PML cards I used??


Two were probably easy to pick out.... but the third one?   I cut out "LIFE IS SHORT" from the 4x6 card (see below) to use as part of my sentiment!  



Here are all the supplies I used to create this card:
White Daisy Cards & Envelopes Value Pack - X254*
White Daisy Cardstock - 1385
Gimme Some Sugar Paper Pack -X7228B*
Gimme Some Sugar Cork Shapes - Z4153*
Gimme Some Sugar Cardmaking Stamp + Thin Cuts - Z4156*
Watercolor Pencils (out of stock)
Waterbrush - Small  Round - Z3224
Thin Cuts—Party Banners Z4152*
Heather Exclusive Ink - Z2826
Charcoal Exclusive Ink - Z2831

* - Retires April 30, 2018!

Contact your consultant today to order or if you do not have one, you can order here:

I hope you enjoyed my card!  Let's see what other creative PML things are in store! Hop over to Michelle Loncar's Blog and see what she has created!


Comments

  1. Such a fun card. I never remember to just cut pieces of the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card. Love how you used the PML cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this card...2 of my favorite PML cards from this collection!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal