June's Virtual Card Class


Join me each month for online class to create 2 different cards!  I will show you stamping techniques and other hints.  Also you will get to see other examples of cards that you can create with your stamp and the supplies in your kit!

What are the benefits of doing this on-line class?
  1. Have luxury of doing a card class when it is convenient for YOU!!  
  2. No pressure of getting your cards finished in a certain amount of time.
  3. Have a question?  Re-watch the video at any time!  Ask questions! I'll be there to answer because I'm always checking into the classroom!
  4. Learn a new technique each month.

Here are details on how this class will work:
  • You will receive a workshop kit in the mail from me with full directions, 12 cards and envelopes, card pieces and accents. Your paper will be pre-cut - This will be a bonus for you and will save you time!  No more fear of making the wrong cut! 
  • In addition to your kit, you will receive an extra surprise goodie!
  • I will post a list of ink colors you will need (2-3 each month). You will have the option to add one or more to your order.  
  • A FACEBOOK GROUP CLASSROOM has be created for the summer session and you can join once I have confirmed your participation. Once you are confirmed (payment received) I will send you a link to join the class (starting May 1). This will be a closed group that is only available to those attending the class. I will post a video on the 15th of each month walking you through how to stamp and create the techniques for each of the cards shown above. I will also show examples of additional cards so that you can create different looks for your cards.
  • The monthly fee for each class is $28. Remember - this INCLUDES pre-cut paper and cardstock, a stamp, accents, and an extra goodie! This also includes tax and shipping to you - Priority Mail so that you will get is as soon as I have prepped your kit!
What if you love to cut your own paper?

No Problem!  You can go to my website and order the uncut kit!  It will come with the same amount of cards, accents and stamp!  You will still be able to join my class!  When you order the kit, just send me and email to request the link to the class.  I'll send you the link and you can request to join!


Here is the Kit for June:

When you choose the kit option from me, your paper and cardstock will be pre-cut.  You will receive the stamp set shown above, Bronze Sequins, and 12 Cards and Envelopes.  

The ink colors needed for this kit are:  Glacier, New England Ivy and Charcoal 
(Add $9 for one, $18 for two or $27 for all three colors)

Other Tools and blocks needed:   
Blocks: 2 x 6 1/2, 2 x 3 1/2 and 3 x 3



If you prefer to order your own kit and cut your paper, you may go to my website and order.  
Order Your UNCUT Kit:  In My Heart WYW Kit  


PRE-CUT KIT OPTIONS:
Use the drop down box to order your June kit. You may choose to purchase just the kit, or select an option that includes one two or three inks.   Order by June 1.

Be sure to add the desired ink colors in your message when ordering ink.


June Virtual Card Class

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder