National Scrapbooking Month - Postcard Perfect



May is National Scrapbooking Month! Close To My Heart has several exclusive products available during the month of May to celebrate! I believe these products will fit every scrapbooker's needs whether they are first time scrappers, experienced scrappers, those that love to stamp and those that love to design their own layouts! ICYMI - See my May 1 blog post that gives the details on all of our Postcard Perfect products HERE. But, for now, lets get started on the hop! If you came from Katy Taylor's Blog you are on the right track! At the bottom of my post, you will find the link that will take you to the next blog. If you get lost along the way, you can find the complete list of hoppers HERE.

After months of dreary cold and rainy weather, working with this FRESH FUN paper was so much fun!  I created a one page layout that I plan to put into a frame.  This picture was taken by the Indian Ocean in Phuket, Thailand.  This was a trip my husband and I went on in February that I earned with Close To My Heart!  




































For this layout I used the ombre waves paper with the palm leave vellum as an overlay.  (See the picture below which shows the papers I used) To hide the adhesive that shows through the vellum, I added it at the top and the bottom of the ombre page, layered the vellum and then covered vellum with zip strips!  I used many of the cut out accents to embellishment my page.   Can you find where I used the "CHILL" accent?  I turned it around to hide the words behind my 'title' showing only the 'blue tile'.  




Products Used:
Postcard Perfect Paper Pack
Postcard Perfect Coordinating Cardstock
Black & White Dots
White Twine

THAT'S IT!!


The Postcard Perfect products are only available 
during the Month of May! (while supplies last)

Visit your consultant's website to order or 



Now it is time to hop over to Haley Dyer's Blog and see what she has created with Postcard Perfect!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal